1 x Bar Creamy Fudge, Fudge by Hopkinsons, Timaru, South Canterbury
- This creamy fudge bar is a decadent treat that will keep you going back for ‘just a little bit more‘!
2 x Milk Chocolate Squares, Aroha Chocolate, Nelson
- Deliciously creamy milk chocolate squares, uniquely decorated with a Koru pattern. Snap lines allow the chocolate to be shared (but would you?)
2 x Heart Shaped Shortbread Biscuits, Rachels Cakes & Bakes, Geraldine, South Canterbury
- Melt in the mouth shortbread is always a favourite.
1 x Coconut Ice Gourmet Popcorn Treats, Dr Bugs Popcorn, Christchurch, Canterbury
- An indulgent popcorn treat that really tastes like coconut ice! Drizzled with white chocolate and dusted with shredded coconut.
1 x Dried Boysenberries dipped in White Chocolate, Little Beauties, Nelson
- Fresh luscious boysenberries are special to New Zealand and flourish in sunny Nelson. Bursting with goodness, whole berries are freeze dried to seal in the special taste and crunchy texture. They are then dipped in smooth white chocolate to add a sweet hit to this treat!
Note: Due to the small batch nature of artisan products, we reserve the right to substitute any item(s) with a similar valued local alternative, high quality product.